Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

News

Sabrina Carpenter obtains restraining order against man attempting to break into her home several times

Sabrina Carpenter obtains restraining order against man attempting to break into her home several times

Sabrina Carpenter has obtained a restraining order against a man who attempted to break into her home several times.

William Applegate, 31, was ordered to keep away from the ‘Espresso’ singer for five years after trying to get into her home more than a dozen times (as per AP). Carpenter’s attorney Blair Berk told the judge the popstar was “in fear for her own personal safety and the safety of members of her family” over Applegate’s multiple attempts to enter her LA home.

According to a petition made by Carpenter, Applegate was arrested after striking a security guard when arriving at Carpenter’s front door. After returning again a few days later, Carpenter was granted a temporary restraining order on May 29.

Applegate confirmed the above break-ins, alleging that Carpenter wanted him to appear at her house. He claimed he and Carpenter were part of a classified military program that required them to “be together as soon as possible”.

He added that their meeting was essential to “national and global security” – however, he stated he would be “more than willing” to keep away if the singer directly told him to do so, claiming the police and her representatives were working against him.

In a filing opposing the restraining order, Applegate stated Carpenter tried to communicate with him during her headline Coachella festival performance by looking at him in the crowd. However, Carpenter described Applegate as “a complete stranger” in her petition, adding she has never communicated with him, and never wants to.

Speaking to Applegate, Judge David L. Wasserman said: “I understand that it’s your belief that in order to save the world, you and the petitioner must be together. I expect you to obey the order, not what you think is right, not what you think the military commands you.”

Elsewhere, Madonna & Sabrina Carpenter have shared the glossy music video for their collaboration ‘Bring Your Love’. The song will appear on Madonna’s upcoming album, ‘Confessions II’, which is due for release on July 3.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

News

The sequel to Michael will address child abuse allegations against Michael Jackson “from his point of view”, says his nephew Jafaar Jackson. READ MORE: ‘Michael’...

News

Fans have paid tribute following news that former Queen bassist Barry Mitchell has died. The news was shared on Facebook earlier this week by...

News

Trevor Nelson has revealed he was diagnosed with a brain tumour and underwent “very serious surgery”, which he said went “incredibly well”. The BBC Radio 2 and Radio...

News

Tributes have been paid as police confirm that the woman who died at Houghton Festival in Norfolk was Ibiza DJ Santanna Oush. Earlier this...